Welcome to SIS Education! We are committed to helping ambitious Armenian students achieve their academic and career goals through our personalized and comprehensive college consultancy services.
Our approach to supporting you in your US college application is designed to be individualized, thorough, and free of charge. Our team of experienced mentors will work with you every step of the way to create a competitive application that reflects your unique interests, achievements, and potential.
Here's a summary of how we can help you:
- University selection strategy: We will help you build a customized list of universities that match your academic profile, preferred area of study, extracurricular interests, and location preferences. We will also consider your admissions chances and encourage you to aim high.
- Extracurricular mentoring: We will work with you to develop a highly personalized and comprehensive extracurricular and leadership (ECL) profile that showcases your personal and intellectual interests in a way that helps you stand out above the crowd. We will help you identify and develop your unique interests, set timelines and goals, brainstorm ideas and narrow down on a project plan, recruit partners or find funding if applicable, market your project and scale it to make more impact, and build a project infrastructure.
- Personal statement/supplemental essay support: Your personal statement and supplemental essays hold a unique degree of importance on the success of your US application. That's why we provide every student with a specialist essay mentor who has been admitted to a top university themselves and knows what admissions officers are looking for.
- Interview preparation: We will help you prepare for your alumni interview by walking you through all possible question scenarios, undertaking mock interviews, and showing you how to shine in a limited period of time. We will help you answer the questions you are asked and come up with relevant university-specific questions you can ask in return.
- Teacher recommendations: We will help you identify teachers to approach for recommendations and help your teachers format letters that showcase your character, leadership abilities, intellectual curiosity, creativity, and more.
Our goal is to ensure that every element of your application is the best that it can be. We believe that every ambitious Armenian student deserves individualized support in reaching their own personal educational and ultimate career goals, and we are committed to making this a reality for you.
If you're ready to get started on your path to a leading US university, please click here to fill out the application form. Successful applicants will receive acceptance letters with specific information regarding future steps and interview invitations on a rolling basis.
At SIS Education, we are here to help. If you have any questions, call us at +1 (443)-515-2042 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you soon!